Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Busy Month!




Its been a busy month, Carson came up for a visit we had lots of fun. Scarlet loves it when he comes to play, He also helped feed his Aunt Tabi some yogurt! Its always so much fun to see Carson! I miss him tons he grows so much every time I see him, he may have his crabby moments but he is such a fun boy and so sweet!--- My friend Mary also got home from her mission, "The Club" is back together again! ( well at least for a night we were). ---Last but not least A.J. is learning to deal with the fact that he has to share Ian with someone else, I think its going pretty well. Over all its been a very busy month but very fun as well! I'm so glad its summer and there is time for all this crazy stuff but it sure feels like the summer is going far to fast!

No comments: