Tuesday, September 21, 2010

What matters most

Sometimes in life we take a lot of things for granted. Things that probably most of us don't give a second thought to, like our membership in the church. Its something I learned while amongst the people of Thailand. This family has a story that most of us can't even dream of, they have been through it all. Why, to Be members of the church. I had the privilege of know them, learning from their testimony and faith. I listened to the stories i felt the pain, and watched the sacrifice. about three weeks after i returned home, i received news that the mother and daughter were given the greatest gift one could receive, Baptism and that Holy Ghost. I look at this picture and i see what truly matters most in life. What we so easily take for granted others give up everything for. Take a minute to put your life in perspective, what matters most to you and what would you give up for the gospel? I learned that what matters most in life is the gospel of Jesus Christ, I learned that by watching people like P-Ruay and Bugki give up everything for it. They are an amazing family and will be greatly blessed by the lord1

No comments: