Tuesday, August 26, 2008

The Big Question!

Well my friends "The time has come the walrus said, to talk of many things, of shoes-- and ships-- and sealing-wax --of cabbages and kings-- And why the sea is boiling hot-- and whether pigs have wings." so there are 19 days until my mission papers go in! Now the big question is... Where does the lord have need of me? I've been thinking about this lots and I have come to the conclusion that my mission was picked out for me long before i even decided to serve so i guess it doesn't really matter where, i'd just like to go! However if any of you have insight as to where i might be going please fill free to share, i'd love to hear what everyone else thinks. We will know in less the a month!!! one very long and scary month! 

2 comments:

Virginia said...

Wow, Tab! I didn't know you were planning to go on a mission! I am so proud of you!

The Fershtut Four said...

Ari says Chicago
Hayley says Ohio
Carson doesn't even know what is going on.

They were the first places that came to our minds. Good Luck!